Bishop T.D. Jakes, author of Instinct: The Power to Unleash Your Inborn Drive says it can be difficult to get in touch with our inner voice in such a frenetic modern world. “We live in so much noise that we don’t have time to hear what’s coming out of inside you,” he says.
He has long been an advocate of getting life in order and being ready. He has yet one more tip that is as simple as can be.
Watch this amazing clip from this past week’s Super Soul Sunday:
Interestingly enough, the term “instinct” in psychology was first used in 1870s by Wilhelm Wundt. By the close of the 19th century, most repeated behavior was considered instinctual. In a survey of the literature at that time, one researcher chronicled 4,000 human “instincts,” having applied this label to any behavior that was repetitive.
Bishop Jakes believes:
“Intelligence may load the gun—but instinct pulls the trigger.”
Make sure to read:
- Deitrick Haddon Shares Cutest Heartwarming Moment Ever ! [VIDEO]
- Donnie McClurkin Donates $60m In Medical Supplies To Jamaica
- 7 End Of The School Year Questions To Ask Your Child’s Teacher
- LaToya Jackson Is Ready To Be A Wife! [VIDEO]
- Tamar Braxton Says ‘Know Your History, Everything Ain’t Beyonce, 2Chainz’ [LISTEN]