“Happy Anniversary to the love of my life @therealswizzz !!,” she began to write. “And to make it even sweeter we’ve been blessed with another angel on the way!! You make me happier than I have ever known! Here’s to many many more years of the best parts of life!
The celeb couple kept this pregnancy under the radar, but back in November, the singertold E! News that there may be another child in their future.
“I bet he does,” Keys said with a laugh when asked if their son, Egypt Daoud Dean, wants a sibling. “Not right now, but never say never!”
Looks like little Egypt got his wish. Congratulations!
She joins great company!
Make sure to read:
- 3 Steps To Better Workplace Communication
- 7 Summertime Foods That Burn Belly Fat
- Wow! Stars Of ‘The Preacher’s Exes’ Speak: ‘I Didn’t Know I Married A Monster!’
- First Look: Preachers Of L.A. Wayne Chaney Jr. Faces Domestic Abuse And Things Get Real [VIDEO]
- It Don’t Mean A Thing Without A Ring: Living Together Vs. Marriage [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Matt Barnes Shares ‘Basketball Wives LA’ Nightmare And How He Helped Catch Aunt’s Killer [VIDEO]
Take a Look below