Essence Magazine‘s Editor-in-Chief, Vanessa Bush just wrapped up the 20th Essence Music Festival, and she’s already geared up to start planning the next. Social media and technology played a big part in this year’s event. She talks exclusively to “The Yolanda Adams Morning Show” about how this helped reach more young people in this exclusive interview. In addition, hear what programs and workshops they included to reach to help prepare their younger audience for the future.
Click here for past interviews and listen to “The Yolanda Adams Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 am EST/5-9 am CST.
The Yolanda Morning Show Live From Essence Festival! [PHOTOS]
1. Kelly Price & Yolanda Adams1 of 13
2. The Wardlaw Brothers2 of 13
3. The Yolanda Adams Morning Show Live From New Orleans3 of 13
4. Bishop Ron Gibson & Tara L. Paige4 of 13
5. The Warlaw Brothers5 of 13
6. The Yolanda Adams Morning Show In New Orleans At The 2014 Essence Music FestivalSource:@datiskila 6 of 13
7. Yolanda AdamsSource:@LIPSLE/Twitter 7 of 13
8. Marcus D. Wiley, Yolanda Adams, Chanel, Tyler Lepley & AV Anthony ValarySource:@LIPSLE/Twitter 8 of 13
9. Marcus D. Wiley, Yolanda Adams, Chanel, Tyler Lepley & AV Anthony ValarySource:@LIPSLE/Twitter 9 of 13
10. The Yolanda Adams Morning Show Live From New Orleans During The Essence Music FestivalSource:@datiskila/Instagram 10 of 13
11. Tara L. Paige & Marcus D. WileySource:@taralpaige/Twitter 11 of 13
12. Yolanda Adams & AV Anthony ValarySource:@MsAudacity2/Twitter 12 of 13
13. Uncle Reece PerformingSource:@LIPSLE/Twitter 13 of 13
Keep Up With Yolanda Adams On Facebook!