Okay so you waited until the last minute to get your mom a gift, no worries, here are some last minute things you can do for your mom that won’t break the bank.
1. Write your mom a nice letter. There was a time when you wanted to communicate with someone you would write a letter and mail it. Now with technology we have more ways to communicate, but it seems less personal with emails, Facebook, texts and so on. Writing your mom a nice letter on some pretty paper would be a nice touch.
2. Flowers If your mom is into flowers, this is always a a great gift to give. Get her favorite type of flower or color. You can’t go wrong there.
3. Pictures You have all these pictures on your phone and instagram, why not print some of those off and fram them and send them to your mom. Most moms want pics of you and the kids and things you have done. What a wonderful surprise it would be for your mom.
4. Cook Her Dinner A lot of people like to take mom out to eat, but how about cooking mom her favorite meal. It would be an awesome treat and don’t forget to do the dishes afterwards, which leads to…
5. Clean the House This one will make a huge impact! How about cleaning the house for mom! I mean really CLEAN. Do a deep cleaning or organize. It would really be appreciated.
6. Give Mom a Day Off Let mom have a quiet day, no kids, no husband, no phone. Just a quiet day for her. Enough said… If you have any other ideas