Although reality TV is full of drama, “R&B Divas Atlanta” star Monifah tries to have a positive outlook through it all. She talks to “The Yolanda Adams Morning Show” about why this season was a more positive experience for her personally. Listen to the audio player to hear Monifah talk about using reality television as a platform to bring awareness to important causes. Plus, listen to her discuss her own evolution and growth since being on the show in this exclusive interview!
Click here for past interviews and listen to “The Yolanda Adams Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 am EST/5-9 am CST.
1. Adiz Bambi1 of 10
2. Angie Stone2 of 10
3. Mariah Huq3 of 10
4. Meelah, Syleena Johnson, LaTavia Roberson4 of 10
5. Traci Steele and DJ Babey Drew5 of 10
6. Nicci Gilbert6 of 10
7. Nicci Gilbert and Egypt Sherrod7 of 10
8. Nicci Gilbert and KeKe Wyatt8 of 10
9. Stacii Jae Johnson, Nicci Gilbert, Chanita Foster9 of 10
10. R&B Divas premiere party10 of 10
Keep Up With Yolanda Adams On Facebook!