Women’s Empowerment Series keynote speaker Wendy Williams graces the cover of Uptown Magazine. She shares a lot from her personal life with her talk show audience, and we’ve found 5 things you may not know.
1. Her first radio job was NOT in NY but at a station in the U.S. Virgin Islands!
2. She was one of the first black public figures to admit having plastic surgery — liposuction and breast implants— in 1994.
3. Wendy’s now innocent tag line, “How You Doin’?” was originally created as a code phrase for a man who might be gay.
4. She met her second hubby, Kevin Hunter during a skate party hosted by DJ Mister Cee
5. DIDDY DRAMA…“If I had a problem with you in the past, chances are I have moved on. I have a good life,” she says. And if Puffy did come on my show, he would have to remove those damn sunglasses.”
You can read the entire article here
Don’t miss Wendy at the Women’s Empowerment Series April 26th at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. Get your tickets here