*The Campbell sisters a/k/a Mary Mary are finally clearing the air about their rumored break up.
For months now, we’ve been anticipating solo pursuits for the ladies. But it’s not a break up, the ladies clarified. It’s just a break.
“I will say this, we are not breaking up,” Erica Atkins-Campbell told Essence.com. “But we’re taking a break. I’m going to do some solo music. Tina’s going to vacation and travel the world. We’ve been joined at the hip the last 12 years and I think in order for us both to be our healthiest selves, just as women, in the group, [we will] take some time to think and re-assess. We’ve been going constantly year after year, baby after baby, tour after tour and now season after season on TV.”
Their schedules have become so overwhelming and busy that the two can’t seem to find time to work together anymore.
But more importantly, Erica highlighted that during their hiatus, it’s going to serve as time to reconnect with God.
article courtesy of Eurweb.com
- Kerry Washington Wins 3 Trophies At NAACP Image Awards
- This Just In: Post Office Debuts Rosa Parks Stamp On 100th Birthday
- Robin Roberts Travels Home To New Orleans For The Super Bowl
- DISCUSSION: Maya Angelou Shares Her Knowledge Of The Black Experience
- Michelle Obama: ‘Beyonce Was Phenomenal, I Am So Proud Of Her!’ (TWEET)