Sometimes we lose sight of who we are and why we have people around. I hope this word keeps you or someone you know encouraged today.
I posted this because it comes at a time where my trust for certain people have become little or none and because I need a constant reminder that everyone truly does not have my best interest. Some people we come in contact will only do good to us if we can and will do good for them. Prayers up to you and yours that get you through those down times.
- Kirk Franklin “Wanna Be Happy” [NEW MUSIC]
- Erica Campbell Celebrates ‘I Luh God’ Music Video Reaching 1 Million Views On YouTube
- Kirk Franklin On Overcoming The Fear Of Making New Music After A Hiatus [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The Yolanda Adams Morning Show Broadcasts Live From Tom Joyner’s Family Reunion! [PHOTOS]
- AMOS PODCAST/Sept 9: Anger Grows Over Tarkington Park Makeover Forcing OUT Positive Activities For Black Youth! Plus Anti Violence Vigil Update!
- New Music: Kim Burrell “A Diffferent Place”
- AMOS PODCAST/Sept 10: Community SLAMS Indy Parks Over Tarkington Park Renovation. Demands Programs, Not Dog Park & Cafe. FSSA Explains Changes
- AMOS PODCAST/Sept 11: Election Of Black Judges In Indy In Trouble. Circle City Classic Preview. Minority Business Conf Preview
- The 2015 Women’s Empowerment Series In Photos
- Baltimore Photographer Captures Uprising In Touching TIME Cover Photo
- Yolanda Adams Performs On “The Real”! [PHOTOS]
- B.I.G. Workout Creator Dezzie Shows Off Her Curves [PHOTOS]
- Michelle Williams and Donna Schiele [PHOTOS]
- Praise in the Park – McDonald’s® VIP Picture Booth [PHOTOS]