Sometimes we lose sight of who we are and why we have people around. I hope this word keeps you or someone you know encouraged today.
I posted this because it comes at a time where my trust for certain people have become little or none and because I need a constant reminder that everyone truly does not have my best interest. Some people we come in contact will only do good to us if we can and will do good for them. Prayers up to you and yours that get you through those down times.
- The Cast of Dancing With The Stars 19 [PHOTOS]
- Dog Whines More than A Toddler!!!
- Michelle Obama Does Spoof With Funny Or Die
- Tavis Smiley Talks Why He Finally Accepted The Dancing With The Stars Challenge! [AUDIO]
- Michelle Williams and Donna Schiele [PHOTOS]
- Michelle Williams Explains How “Fix My Choir” Turned Into Fixing Lives [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ray Rice’s Wife Releases Statement On Instagram "THIS IS OUR LIFE!"
- NEW CEO Dr. Kathleen Spears Tells Amos/Community "What's Happening At The Walker Theater"
- Danetra Moore's Praise In The Park Highlights
- Praise in the Park – McDonald’s® VIP Picture Booth [PHOTOS]
- Isaac Carree and Chanel Headline Praise In The Park 2014! [VIDEO]
- Damon Little Hands Out Blessings At Praise In The Park!