Sometimes we lose sight of who we are and why we have people around. I hope this word keeps you or someone you know encouraged today.
I posted this because it comes at a time where my trust for certain people have become little or none and because I need a constant reminder that everyone truly does not have my best interest. Some people we come in contact will only do good to us if we can and will do good for them. Prayers up to you and yours that get you through those down times.
- Airport Security To Be Revised
- AMOS PODCAST: Many Blacks Undecided Between Gregg-Ritz-Tallian For Governor As 3 Way Primary Race Begins
- Kim Kardashian Shares Never-Before-Seen Photos On One-Year Anniversary With Kanye West [PHOTOS]
- The 2015 Women’s Empowerment Series In Photos
- Yolanda Adams Performs On “The Real”! [PHOTOS]
- AMOS PODCAST: Company Wanting To Build Indy's Justice Center Makes Last Ditch Appeal. Mayor's Action Center Upgrades. Youth Summer Jobs Help.
- Michelle Williams and Donna Schiele [PHOTOS]
- Praise in the Park – McDonald’s® VIP Picture Booth [PHOTOS]
- B.I.G. Workout Creator Dezzie Shows Off Her Curves [PHOTOS]
- AMOS PODCAST: More Trouble, Turmoil At Washington HS; Illegal Funds In City Electric Car Deal; And A Strange Microwave
- Taraji P. Henson Gives Thanks To God During Acceptance Speech
- Baltimore Photographer Captures Uprising In Touching TIME Cover Photo